Jayson Rivest is a natural empath and intuitive who combines his more than 20 years in the Craft with his 10+ years as a Reiki Master/Teacher to assist his clients in restoring the balance necessary for optimal health. You will be put at ease by his gentle and compassionate nature and by his ability to present foreign concepts in a way that is easy to understand.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It involves the ‘laying on of hands’ and is based on the idea that free flowing life force energy (known as Ki) is necessary for our body/mind/spirit to achieve and maintain optimal health. Reiki is well suited for a wide range of concerns from stress and tension to pain management and healing emotional trauma to name just a few. It works on all levels: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
Jayson is available the 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays of the month from 11am to 3:30pm for 60-minute Reiki sessions. A session will typically begin with a initial assessment followed by hands-on Reiki treatment concluding with a session analysis. Because each client’s needs are different, the exact length and nature of each phase will vary. Jayson draws on his extensive knowledge of Reiki, healing techniques and metaphysical topics to custom tailor the session to provide you with a deeply healing experience. You will remain fully clothed throughout the session, while Jayson places his hands lightly on or just above your body.
- Reiki I/II attunement from Jessica Miller of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) [February 2000]
- Reiki I/II attunement from Suzy Peltier [June 2000]
- Advanced Reiki Training & Reiki Master/Teacher attunement from Jessica Miller (ICRT) [June 2001]
- Karuna Reiki® Master attunement from William Rand founder of ICRT and Karuna Reiki® [June 2002 inside Stonehenge]
- 3rd Degree Priest of the Rainbow Warrior Tradition of Witchcraft [in which he is also one of the three founding elders] – http://www.therainbowwarriors.org
Jayson is also training as a Master Aromatherapist and plans to offer aromatherapy consultations in the future. Interested in aromatherapy in the meantime? You can watch some educational videos that Jayson created on his website, Phoenix Flame & Brigit’s Well. There’s no better way to incorporate what you learn than by making your own custom blends using the fine oils available at The Green Man store.